We will assume here that you are familiar with WordPress and explain how to get LazyEater started for business.
First lets check that we have all the tools.
- Upload LazyEater and WooCommerce to the WordPress plugin directory from your WordPress admin by following these steps.
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top.
- Browse – Click to browse your computer’s local hard drive and select the Plugin zip file.
- Click the “Install Now” button to install the Plugin.
- Click on “Activate Plugin” link.
- Upload the Frozr theme to the WordPress themes directory from your WordPress admin by following these steps.
- Go to Appearance > Themes
- Click the “Add New” button at the top.
- Click on the “Upload Theme” button at the top.
- Browse – Click to browse your computer’s local hard drive and select the Theme zip file.
- Click the “Install Now” button to install the theme.
- Click on the “Active” link to activate the theme.
- A final step before you are ready to go is to refresh your permalinks.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks
- Without changing any settings just hit the “Save Changes” button.
Your online food ordering system is now ready and you can directly start inviting restaurants and customers to register.
LazyEater plugin and Frozr theme are like any other software installed on your computer, or like any other application on your device has periodically release updates that provide new features or fix known bugs.
Maybe new features are not something that you necessarily want? In fact, maybe you are satisfied with the functionality you currently have and you don’t need more? Well, you are still likely to be concerned about bugs.
Software bugs can come in many shapes and sizes. A bug could be enormous such as preventing users from using the plugin or it could be very small and only concern a certain part of a theme for example. In some cases, bugs can even be serious security holes.
Regardless of their level of severity, software bugs must be fixed. As a user, when an update is released that fixes a bug, you should update as soon as possible to have the most secure and stable versions of the product.
Whenever a new update of LazyEater is available, you can’t miss it, as you will see a message at the top of almost every page of your WordPress administration panel.
All you have to do is visit the ‘Updates’ section of the WordPress dashboard and update the plugin by selecting it and clicking on the ‘Update Plugins’ button. The same can be done with the Frozr theme: select it and click ‘Update Themes’.