How it works
- Users browse the site to find their favorite dish.
- Users then make an order and choose the payment method and order type (Deliver, Pickup, Dine-in, Curbside).
- Restaurant processes orders through their LazyEater dashboard.
- Site owner gets his commission and the rest goes to the restaurant account.
- Advanced item and restaurant search, based on user chosen location.
- Filter items by ingredients and recipe.
- Unique restaurant page including:
- Restaurant menu grouped by item recipe.
- Restaurant rating score.
- Restaurant contact and location details.
- Restaurant type which can be used to filter other restaurants.
- Restaurant delivery fee, minimum order for delivery and delivery speed.
- Restaurant logo, cover and social links.
- Restaurants Coupons codes.
- Restaurant opening/closing status.
- Unique item info and purchase details popup.
- Supports Delivery, Pickup, Dine-in, and Curbside order types (Each restaurant can set their accepted order types when open and when closed).
- A user friendly front-end dashboard for each restaurant including:
- Home Page – Includes quick statistics on sales, refunds, current balance, orders status, top selling items, and top customers.
- Products Page – Where the restaurant can completely manage their items for sale and add new items using an advanced product form.
- Orders Page – Where the restaurant view and process their orders, add notes to customers change orders statuses.
- Coupons Page – Where the restaurants manage and add their discount codes with an advanced coupon form.
- Withdraw Page – Where restaurants submit withdraw request to the site owner, view history of previous withdraw requests and track current withdraws.
- Settings Page – Where the restaurants desice how their business will work and look. The settings page includes:
- Logo and cover images.
- General information settings.
- Delivery settings.
- Orders settings.
- Social profile settings.
- Opening/Closing timing.
- Withdraw methods and details.
- Based on the powerful e-commerce system – WooCommerce.
- Support any payment gateway support by WooCommerce.
- Unlimited layouts with more than 200 functional and layout options using the theme customization options and front-page content types that comes with Frozr.
- 100% responsive, quick and lite on Mobile devices, saving mobile data amount.
- 100% support for BBPress.
- Right 2 Left.
- Slider Revolution.
- What you see is what you get no additional techniques or plugins used in the plugin demo.
- Free auto updates for ever.
- SEO Ready.
- Translate Ready.
LazyEater – Announcements
A LazyEater extension plugin to add the ability to push dashboard announcements to restaurants.
LazyEater SMS Notifications
Send SMS notifications on orders to Restaurants and Customers.
Adds a bunch of very useful and important new features to LazyEater.
Adds estimated information on driving distance and duration between user and restaurants.
For a test drive, register at lazyeater.mahmudhamid.com/test/ as a restaurant.
Note: Locations set in the demo are just for testing purpose, just set your location to any one.
- Unzip & Upload the frozr-lazyeater .zip file to your WordPress plugins directory and the frozr .zip to your themes directory.
- Activate the Frozr theme first and then the LazyEater plugin from your WordPress admin.
- In your WordPress admin go to Settings -> Permalinks and just click Save Changes.
Can you provide modifications on LazyEater functionality?
We provide a free layout customization when giving LazyEater a 5 start rating on Codecanyon.net. We also provide some functionality modifications and extension with extra costs depending on the modification/extension required.
Is it possible to allow customers to make orders from other websites or social media?
Making orders is a WooCommerce functionality, so if their is a plugin that will allow WooCommerce orders from other websites, It will not conflict with the LazyEater.
Can the plugin be used for food trucks instead of static restaurants?
The plugin can be used for any organization having a static address and provide food service, this can be even homemade food business.
How can I make my website look like the plugin demo?
Follow instructions in the Demo Content & Settings article.
How can I customize the plugin layout?
You can fully customize the layout through the WordPress customize tool and you can customize the layout of the frontpage food and restaurants filtering section directly from website frontpage, you only have to be logged in as admin.
Can I change the language of the plugin?
The plugin is translation ready, that means it will support any translation plugin. Currently, Arabic and English translations are included. If you wish to translate to your language you can use the WordPress WPML plugin.
Is the plugin mobile friendly?
Yes, the plugin is fully responsive and mobile friendly. The plugin will also stop using some scripts on mobile for a lightweight, quick mobile experience.
Does your script work like Grubhub and Eat24? Is it a Grubhub and Eat24 clone?
The scenario might be close, but LazyEater is not a clone of Grubhub or Eat24, LazyEater will function according to its own rules and steps, that might be different from how Grubhun and Eat24 works.
Could you develop a native Android & IOS app to be used in conjunction with the website that is powered by the plugin?
We currently do not provide mobile app development, but we will soon start providing this service.